Problemen met de website? Iets lukt niet? Vragen over de website? Suggesties? Post ze hier!
Titel Gepost door Berichten Views Laatste    

Forum message popups prevent you from reading what you are answering to

hennsch 2 5092 23-2-2012 18:54  

Laatste

hennsch
een waterke aub!
12 posts

22-2-2012
20:00

Forum message popups prevent you from reading what you are answering to

First of all sorry for writing this in english. I am afraid my dutch is not good enough to discuss this in dutch .. yet. This should not be an english thread i am sure i can understand your replies if they are in dutch.

I found that when replying to a thread or trying to send an email in response to something written in the forum it is very hard to read what the new post relates to. A nice looking popup opens and when you want to read the question you are about to answer you will have to open another tab and browse to the same thread to be able to read what other wrote before.
I did not post a lot of answers yet but i can not see the dutch words anymore and will get the spelling wrong if i can not read what i am following up on .

Has that popup been a problem for anyone else? I really like belclimb so that is not a complaint . Maybe something that could be improved if it bothers people.

Henning

Tijl
moderator, maar dan wel de verslaafde versie
5207 posts
Climbing is the art of finding a possibility in something that is seemingly impossible.

23-2-2012
18:55

What I do is saving to go reading and I edit my own message afterwards. It's one click extra but that way it is no problem at all... I think
T