Het aloude BCN Café. Het staat je vrij hier alle soorten berichten te posten, zolang ze maar met klimmen te maken hebben.
Titel Gepost door Berichten Views Laatste    

Berdorf climbing study

berdorf.study 4 2425 12-8-2014 10:42  

Laatste

berdorf.study
een waterke aub!
2 posts

26-2-2014
15:44

Berdorf climbing study

Hi guys,
Im writing my master thesis on the economic value and the environmental impact of climbing in Berdorf, Luxembourg. A vital basis for this study is a anonymous survey of the crags visitors. I would like to invite you to participate in the survey if you have climbed in Berdorf. It will take less than 3 minutes of your time and would help me very much!

Heres the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/climbing/

If you have any questions concerning the study, feel free to contact me under [email protected]

Thank you!

Sincerly,

Karl

-----

Hallo Leute,

Ich schreibe meine Master-Thesis über den ökonomischen Wert und den Umwelteinfluss von Klettern in Berdorf, Luxembourg. Als Basis hierfür habe ich einen Online-Fragebogen zusammengestellt. Ich würde dich herzlich dazu einladen an diesen teilzunehmen wenn du bereits in Berdorf geklettert hast. Das Beantworten der Fragen dauert weniger als 3 Minuten, ist vollständig anonym, und würde mir sehr helfen!
Hier der Link zum Fragebogen: https://www.soscisurvey.de/climbing/

Falls du Fragen zu der Studie hast kannst du mich unter [email protected] erreichen

Vielen Dank!

Karl

Denis Hoste
vaste klant
222 posts

26-2-2014
18:14

Done.

One remark: you ask us when we visit the crag. I can choose 8am to 12pm and 12pm to 4pm, but I can't choose several options as in 8am to 4pm.

berdorf.study
een waterke aub!
2 posts

27-2-2014
12:58

Thank you very much! Yes, I agree, that makes a lot of sense.

My background is environmental science so this type of sampling is a fairly new field to me.

I choose it that way, because I was trying to make it remotly compareable to a previous study. I was assuming that people would stay throughout the entire day, but I wanted to see which time window is really the most popular. As I also was thinking that times would vary considerably througout the course of the year, thereby, very much depending on individual visits, it is really more of a general indication.

jim
tooghanger
76 posts
jim (à vot' service)

12-8-2014
10:42

ready to share the results ?